Buy Now Pay Later
Is your purse is not to hand or simply waiting for pay day, don’t worry and delay your delivery; you can place your order online now and our financial partners Clearpay will give you up to 30 days interest free credit on your order.
To be eligible to use Pay Later you must:
- have full legal capacity to enter into a contract;
- be at least eighteen (18) years old; and
- provide your personal details during checkout,
- accept that Clearpay may send communications, payment information, notices and disclosures to you electronically, e.g. to the email address or mobile phone number that you have provided; and
- pay to Clearpay because Clearpay pays us when you complete the order.
When paying by Pay Later, you will have the number of days stated in the checkout from when we dispatches the goods/services (“First Due Date”). The number of days you may be offered by Clearpay can range from 14 to 30 days. When Clearpay receives notification from us that the goods/service have been dispatched, Clearpay will then send you an e-mail informing you of your First Due Date and details setting out how to pay.
PayPal Pay in 3
- PayPal Pay in 3 is an interest-free loan that lets you split your basket into 3 payments, with the first due at time of purchase and subsequent payments due every month on the same date. It’s a great way to spread the cost of larger items or to cover emergencies, and is a helpful tool to manage your budget more effectively. Please note that Pay in 3 is a form of credit, so carefully consider whether you can afford the repayments to avoid late fees and possible impact to your credit score.
- Your first payment will be charged at the time you make the purchase. After that, your 2nd and 3rd payments will be charged in the two subsequent months, on the same day of each month. For example, if you make a purchase on 5th May, your 2nd and 3rd payments will be due on 5th June and 5th July.
- To apply for PayPal Pay in 3, you’ll need to provide your:
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Debit card information
- The decision making process is automated. PayPal assess your financial position using a combination of the information you provided within your application, and information about your usage and history with PayPal to decide whether PayPal Pay in 3 is suitable for you at this time.
For additional information regarding PayPal Pay in 3, please click here