Obaby’s Stamford furniture range offers families the perfect combination of style, quality and practicality. Standing proud at the top of the range is the beautiful Stamford Luxe sleigh cot bed, crafted from thick, solid pine and featuring deluxe hand carved ends that flow perfectly into the curved rear side rail creating a unique look which truly sets the Luxe apart from other sleigh cot beds.
The Luxe cot bed can adapt to suit every stage of your little one’s early development. Starting as a cot, the Luxe features an adjustable mattress base; the top position allowing parents to put down their new-born without unnecessary bending and as your baby learns to sit and stand, the base can be lowered by two further positions to ensure that they are safe and secure at all times while the presence of a teething rail helps to protect their delicate first teeth.
Once your child is old enough to progress to a toddler bed, both side rails can be removed to create a toddler bed that can be used up until approximately four years old. Alternatively, if this is too large a step, use the included safety rail for familiarity and reassurance during an often-daunting transition until they get used to their big bed. And finally, when they outgrow this, the Luxe can become a useful day bed for lounging and relaxing.
The integrated under drawer smoothly glides on runners, fitting neatly under the cot bed. With a huge 77L capacity there is plenty of storage for your child’s precious belongings and clothes. Recessed handles create a stylish and uncluttered look, whilst ensuring it remains snag free and simple to use.
Adjustable, three-position base height
* Can be used as cot, toddler bed with/without side rails and day bed
* Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
* Protective teething rail for delicate teeth & gums
* Stylish 77L capacity under drawer included for extra storage
* Dual core; 2cm coir layer covered in lambswool – naturally breathable, hypoallergenic, absorbent and supportive for babies. Individual pocket springs covered in Nursery grade dent resistant foam – superb support and comfort for toddlers
* Tencel top panel to increase moisture management, creating a dry and comfortable sleeping environment
* Zipped top panel can be removed for washing without removing the mattress from the cot
* Water resistant, air permeable PU panel can be used as a sleeping surface whilst top panel is in the wash
* Plain knit Polyester base panel
* Mattress cover unzips in order to flip core from baby side to toddler side
* Removable outer cover can be washed at 60º
* Hypo allergenic and water-resistant inner cover can be used as a sleeping surface whilst outer cover is in the wash
* Measures 140 x 70cm